Sunday, June 6, 2010

6 June??

Salam,

Why the date is significant to me??

Its my date of birth! I am officially 22 years old today. Alhamdulillah..Hmm,,Getting older I should be more wiser right?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thank you for the wishes and prayers that everyone send me via SMS & FB. I was suprised to received 99 new notification after restraining myself from using it from saturday morning till tonight since I'm busy with my cousin's wedding preparation.

Today is the 5th cousin's wedding that I shared the wedding cake with my the newly weds..haha..Thats the truth of 6th June. You can see a lot of people getting married on date. The school holidays usually fall on that day. YDP Agong's birthday also sometimes choosen to be on that date (this year on 5th of June). Some mother even choose to do cesearian section on this date (its a true story I learned from my friend).

Maybe the number is nice to certain people 06..06..?? this date does not signifies any celebration, yet people like to choose it for a wedding date. maybe because it will ususally fall on school holiday.My birthdate falls on 1988.thereore my birthdate is 06.06.88..nice number eh??

As for me..happy getting older..huhu.It's ok..I will be 'Young at heart' as always :).Hopefully I will 'amanah' in what Allah give me to live this life as servant and to serve others.May success be mine and happy life awaits me in future. AMin..
Wasalam

p/s : my only little brother will 'sunat'(circumcision) tomorrow (on 7/6). Therefor, my bodyguard number will increase to 3 now :) ..people says that boys will shoot up and gets taller after cirumcision.Is there any proof?He is excited to get taller than me..(yeah,I agree i'm quite small) 'kecik-kecik cili padi' (",)

No comments: