i learned this recipe from my friends during 'cafe Nida' while the guys doing their Friday prayer at the mosque.
Simple and easy. Even a small kid can do this.
1 packet of 'Konyaku' jelly,chocolate flavor (small)
water ( according to the measurement from the jelly packet)
4 table spoon of susu pekat
1/3 glass of sugar
1 tea spoon of corn or wheat flour
1/2 glass of water
1 tea spoon of sugar
1 tea spoon of susu pekat
HOW TO MAKE IT??
1. Mix all ingredient A
2. Cook it until it boil
3. Add in 3 pieces of bread ( cut into large pieces) to make it more spongy
4. Let it cool in the bowl or mold
5. Put it in the fridge
6. Next, make the sweet gravy:
* mix ingredient B and cook it with small fire till it boil
* let it cool
6. Serve the sweet sauce with the cool spongy jelly
Fraser Hill Night Ride
2 years ago