This is something i figure out while revising my Genitourinary(GUS) notes..
Its a habit when i think a lot of something.Thus to prevent me from forget about it,i will list down all of it.I guess it makes me feel better and LOOKING FORWARD to finish my exam fast..hehe.Besides, i will try to fulfill whatever in my list.So, i have to post this to make sure i do it and make everyday in my holiday MEANINGFUL..
* Qiamullail every night
* Improve my hafazan
* On needle: produce some new embroidery projects..hehe
* On Music : learn a few Piano pieces(Songs) and memorize some of it.
3. SPORTS :
* Aerobic : a least 2x/week & want to joint the advanced trainer class(will arranged it with Tete Aerobik(the trainer)-planned to be a trainer..hehe
* Swim at Al-Masoem at least once a week
* Jogging at UNPAD(bila ada yang nak join la-due to safety reason)
* a bonus living in Indonesia, the pirated DVDs are cheap..will buy loads of movies and watch it...bad part of me who support pirated DVD
* Malang...want to 'petik apel' at Gunung Bromo & watch the beautiful sunset..hmm
* Explore bandung more of course
* learn and conduct some experiment(so friends, be ready to be my experimental sunjects)..(",)
* nak makan di HanaMasa,Bandung City..pay 80,000rp and eat all you want..mcm2 ada..nyum..nyum
7. COMPUTER & TECHNOLOGY
* update my blog
* reorganize my computer data
* eye on to PDA (plan to buy one..(",)-any suggestion??
* revise what i've learned as preparation for clinical years..
* finished up reading all non-medical books i bought
And the list may go on.....
still have two major exam coming up..0ral case presentation(OSOCA)& Clinical Skills Exam (OSCE)
My last preparation before heading to Medical Faculty for my Last written paper..
notice the Malaysian flag pencils(patriotic tak?)& violin sharpener(given by Nody during 18th birthday)
SOCA..is an exam
Given by the Doctors
To raise our blood Pressure..
Semoga dipermudahkan jalan kami,menjalani peperiksaan Akhir ini...AMIN!!
LIFE IS WONDERFUL, ITS MEANINGFUL
Fraser Hill Night Ride
2 years ago